Monday, September 19, 2011

Ponies of War

[Grimdark] [Crossover]


Author: Wisdom Thumbs

Description: For millennia, the world of Equestria has known nothing but peace. That is, until the day the Locust Horde broke free of their underground warrens and laid waste to the planet, wiping out entire populations in a matter of days. It's been nine years since that day, and only one pony city remains standing - the unassailable citadel of Canterlot, kept safe by the magic of Princess Luna. Facing extinction, the ponies must rally behind the values of the Elements of Harmony... but with the Bearers of the Elements long dead or missing, can Equestria ever hope to survive? Meanwhile, the war-weary Big Macintosh holds a terrible secret from Apple Bloom, one that he has sworn to keep. But will the return of Zecora from her devastated homeland force him to finally tell his sister the story of what really happened to Applejack and the Bearers?


Prologue
Part 1
Part 2

Additional Tags: Violent, Theme-driven, Hopeless, Esoteric

2 comments:

  1. For those that are interested in reading this... please keep in mind that the prologue is mostly all placeholder stuff. And I accidentally left some non-Pony stuff in those docs that I'm only just now removing.

    And thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, sorry I haven't commented yet, but I've been overrun by work and stuff IRL... I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this, and that I WILL review it, when I get the time.

    ReplyDelete